• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Infinity Outfitters Double Hammock 34.99 delivered

True story; So I have this dude that comes in sometimes and brings his two kids, nice guy , seems like a great dad. Then his husband comes in with him and their kids one day, I had no idea. I don't agree with the lifestyle but there again, none of my business what you do with your wiener or anus. Anyway, it kind of put me in a different place about gay people raising kids. I never got into the whole thing yet about who's kids, or adopted, or what. Two respectable dudes raising kids they honestly love together (then cornholing each other but I digress). They are just obviously better parents than some people I see around.

Again, I had no idea until I met the husband and I would have never guessed either of them were gay without seeing them together. Dude is a regular customer and I may ask him about it next time he comes in and even tell him I said something nice about his gay ass on a forum. Unless he's a member on here in which case, keep on doing your thing man, I do not wish to do that particular thing with you but it seems to work for you.

The moderators should suspend you for being a p***y. Some offense intended.

Last edited:
True story; So I have this dude that comes in sometimes and brings his two kids, nice guy , seems like a great dad. Then his husband comes in with him and their kids one day, I had no idea. I don't agree with the lifestyle but there again, none of my business what you do with your wiener or anus. Anyway, it kind of put me in a different place about gay people raising kids. I never got into the whole thing yet about who's kids, or adopted, or what. Two respectable dudes raising kids they honestly love together (then cornholing each other but I digress). They are just obviously better parents than some people I see around.

Again, I had no idea until I met the husband and I would have never guessed either of them were gay without seeing them together. Dude is a regular customer and I may ask him about it next time he comes in and even tell him I said something nice about his gay ass on a forum. Unless he's a member on here in which case, keep on doing your thing man, I do not wish to do that particular thing with you but it seems to work for you.

Your gaydar is broken.

Your gaydar is broken.
It always has been. I didn't realize I was getting hit on in a gay bar one time (went with a buddy's hot lesbian sister and that 14 year old boy looking thing she was scrogging). I guess I just don't look for it or expect it.

P.S. Gay bar drugs are just like regular bar drugs. If someone offers you some it's because they expect some booty in return. I ain't falling for that **** again.

thats a nice hammock Brian
i always wanted an ENO, but didn't want to fork out that extra money until i tried one out.
i got a 2 person one on groupon made in Canada it works great. I just checked If these sell out or your looking for another color groupon still has them for $25 a little smaller than the one you got 102x55x55 but they have 10 different colors. including some bright ones for your gay customer brian
hahaha not trying to jack your thread

It always has been. I didn't realize I was getting hit on in a gay bar one time (went with a buddy's hot lesbian sister and that 14 year old boy looking thing she was scrogging). I guess I just don't look for it or expect it.

P.S. Gay bar drugs are just like regular bar drugs. If someone offers you some it's because they expect some booty in return. I ain't falling for that **** again.

Are you sure? I got some drugs from bill cosby that I've been dying to try. You free this weekend?

Nope, I've known for a while. I did just find out I am black though.
That's great! I wanted to do you a favor and send you the link to the local chapter of the blacklivesmatter movement, but as you can see from the pic below Georgia seem's to be left out! Now, if you are willing to travel you can join one of the other chapters at http://blacklivesmatter.com/find-chapters/ Good luck my new black friend! #NonliberalTheNewBlackMember
Untitled.png

Back
Top Bottom