• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Infinity Outfitters Double Hammock 34.99 delivered

Are you sure? I got some drugs from bill cosby that I've been dying to try. You free this weekend?

Maybe, what kind?

just ordered mine, free shipping, ships in one day
Ordered mine Sunday got it Wednesday

What do you need for these to work?
Where can I find tree straps?
Thanks

Tree straps are about all you "need" there are whoopie slings that make them a little easier to hang. Tree straps are enough though just a couple straps that you wrap around trees with loops in them at intervals for hanging tighter or looser.
You can just use a couple short ropes with loops in them if you can tie knots

Last edited:
Nope, that was the drugs talking. I was trying to be funny comma but I'm the only one that laughed period

P.S. No drugs involved. Just a weird sense of humor and too much time.
I asked because @captdave77 does that crap. Talks to his phone and has to say all the punctuation. Although I did pick it up and say all kinds of effed up stuff to it one day. Meh, I give it a B+ for proper translation.

I asked because @captdave77 does that crap. Talks to his phone and has to say all the punctuation. Although I did pick it up and say all kinds of effed up stuff to it one day. Meh, I give it a B+ for proper translation.

If you ever find me talking at or to my phone then I'm having a stroke and you should call an ambulance.

He does it when he's texting. How the hell do you have zero feedback? Five years and twenty five hundred posts?

Google map Harlem GA. I tried a few times. I even sold a SR556 for 900 local when they were selling for 1400. I tried. No want wants to deal with a retired yank from a place called Harlem. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom