• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Infinity Outfitters Double Hammock 34.99 delivered

It always has been. I didn't realize I was getting hit on in a gay bar one time (went with a buddy's hot lesbian sister and that 14 year old boy looking thing she was scrogging). I guess I just don't look for it or expect it.

P.S. Gay bar drugs are just like regular bar drugs. If someone offers you some it's because they expect some booty in return. I ain't falling for that **** again.

Amen Brother. Nothing worse than waking up next to some naked dude you don't know with a sore azz.

Google map Harlem GA. I tried a few times. I even sold a SR556 for 900 local when they were selling for 1400. I tried. No want wants to deal with a retired yank from a place called Harlem. Go figure.

Wow you sound scary. Please don't kill me. ☺☺☺

Ps. I did go to Slyvias once with my Nordic GF and was told by several people on 125th Street to go home

So I emailed the company telling them i was really impressed with their product and the guy emails me back with this article
http://www.argusleader.com/story/ne.../28/couples-hammocks-hang-worldwide/26543075/
Turns out they are made in this dudes kitchen, awesome. Suck it Eno, Infinity hammocks are made in the good ole USA.

I linked him to this thread to check out and he said "By the way, notice lots of questions about suspension. The best way to go would be the cinch buckle system. Infinite adjustment points. Only $21.00 with free shipping.". So there's that on the suspension system.

I wonder how he feels about his plug turning into gay bar ,drug , infidelity. You know, Wednesday on ODT.

So I emailed the company telling them i was really impressed with their product and the guy emails me back with this article
http://www.argusleader.com/story/ne.../28/couples-hammocks-hang-worldwide/26543075/
Turns out they are made in this dudes kitchen, awesome. Suck it Eno, Infinity hammocks are made in the good ole USA.

I linked him to this thread to check out and he said "By the way, notice lots of questions about suspension. The best way to go would be the cinch buckle system. Infinite adjustment points. Only $21.00 with free shipping.". So there's that on the suspension system.

I wonder how he feels about his plug turning into gay bar ,drug , infidelity. You know, Wednesday on ODT.
sweet, going with that suspension then...I was just on there site lol

I'm gonna get one. Five inches wider than my Roo. Wider always is better. Can't beat the price.

FYI, if you're active or retired military, Grand Trunk offers a 50% discount on their gear. Kammok offers a 35% discount. You have to email proof and call you orders in.

BTW, you back in the closet? Way to suppress it. You CAN do it!

Back
Top Bottom