• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Infinity Outfitters Double Hammock 34.99 delivered

Looking forward to your review. My oldest son and I are kayaking the okeefenokee for 4 days in April. Post some pics if you don't mind.
I hope to but I forget to take pictures all the time. We were talking about who has a decent camera today, so we plan on taking some. I think Im going to try to just let my GoPro run as much as I can and rig it up on my boat

I just use my sleeping bag, screw that winter stuff! I'm trying to save money for your 30cal can man. Can't be spending on fly ass rain flys!

Anyone besides me feel like a hanging piece of bait at night in these things?

Good to know your priorities are in order. I prefer to think I am a lone testicle in my big comfy sac

Anyone besides me feel like a hanging piece of bait at night in these things?

i74.photobucket.com_albums_i245_jimp6995_Ruger_sup_redhawk_alaskan.jpg

Your bed buddy when camping...

I hope to but I forget to take pictures all the time. We were talking about who has a decent camera today, so we plan on taking some. I think Im going to try to just let my GoPro run as much as I can and rig it up on my boat

That's what we are going to do. You can set it to take 1 picture per second. I think that would be a pretty cool video.

Got mine in today. To bad i got nowhere to set it up lol. Making me want to go up to the mountains though haha.

Lord help if i take this thing hunting with me......I'll never get a deer cause I'll be sleeping all the time haha!

Got mine in today. To bad i got nowhere to set it up lol. Making me want to go up to the mountains though haha.

Lord help if i take this thing hunting with me......I'll never get a deer cause I'll be sleeping all the time haha!
I slept in mine for a few hours the other night. It lays real good.

Back
Top Bottom