• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Inflation is here

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
Anyone stepping up their preps lately?

Noticed alot of my favorite food items and pretty much everything else is going up in price.
I bought another four $20 five gallon gas cans from harbor freight the other day.
Trying to get a couple hundred gallons canned with stabil for extreme emergency use in case we have shortages or extreme price hikes.
Been snatching a couple cans a week along with my other necessary preps.

Canned meat has more than doubled.

Gonna hit dollar tree and see what they have today.

Got ten cord of firewood chopped and stacked and noticed ALOT of neighbors driving by my stockpile real s l o w lately.

Working on getting my house sold. Only a couple more weeks till I'm finished remodeling it. Soon as it's sold I'll be adding heavy to my supplies.
Hope it sells fast.
I’ve been looking into building some steel lockable shutters for my home windows.
Also steel hinged, lockable eve vents I can swing open to vote from the rooftop If I need to.
Want to be able to get up on my roof from the inside of the house.
Fire extinguishers at each vent along with some at the ready voting machines.

Anyone stepping up their preps lately?

Noticed alot of my favorite food items and pretty much everything else is going up in price.
I bought another four $20 five gallon gas cans from harbor freight the other day.
Trying to get a couple hundred gallons canned with stabil for extreme emergency use in case we have shortages or extreme price hikes.
Been snatching a couple cans a week along with my other necessary preps.

Canned meat has more than doubled.

Gonna hit dollar tree and see what they have today.

Got ten cord of firewood chopped and stacked and noticed ALOT of neighbors driving by my stockpile real s l o w lately.

Inflation is here,and it’s sucking up my extra money in daily living expenses. There i said it.

Back
Top Bottom