• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Inflation is here

Biden trying to BLAME the Russians when it was already high to begin with cause of him. He just shifted the blame.
Democrats will always shift blame elsewhere. This screenshot I took the other day made me giggle
EDA82BBF-D53D-4999-B2F8-0D036C1C3767.jpeg

Wonder how much video they had to go through to get that screen shot?
azzholes!
No idea, and in all honesty I didn’t watch the video, but the trump derangement continues as we’re over a year into FJB’s presidency and they’re still using trumps time in office as a crutch. Yeah sure I could see a couple months of cleaning up the last one’s mess, but over a year later? C’mon man

Recently got a new dual fuel generator. Now I need a few cylinders of propane and some more ethanol free unleaded.
Stabil fuel stabilizer, red stuff will treat ethanol mixed fuels.
1 oz treats 2.5 gallons.
Never had a problem with ethanol fuels using Stabil.
Chainsaws, generators, cars backpack blower, etc.
As far my my dual fuel generator I’ve never ran gasoline through it, just propane just because it’s so much cleaners using propane but if the grid goes down long term I’ll be forced to use gas.

As far as banks and stocks Inthinknwe will go the way of China real soon if the demsnsteal another election or if Biden decides to pull a Trudeau on us which the more likely scenario.
This great reset crap seems to be looming all over the western world and it makes me wonder if that’s why Putin wants to expand his empire to distance himself from this crap especially if he acquires more of Eastern Europe.
Plus as a perk I’m sure Putin wants all the Ukrainian women.
Lots of sex trafficking there and an majority of the web can girls are in those areas.

Back
Top Bottom