• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Info from anyone in Elberton, GA

Shovelhead

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
82   0
Reaction score
Any local folks know if there in Taxi service in Elberton? Long story short my truck is in for repairs at Ed Murdock in Lavonia. Its a lengthy repair they are giving me a loaner car but wont come to pick me up in Elberton (40 miles) I tried Uber & Lyft but cant raise anyone up. This dealer isnt cooperating :-( TIA

Any local folks know if there in Taxi service in Elberton? Long story short my truck is in for repairs at Ed Murdock in Lavonia. Its a lengthy repair they are giving me a loaner car but wont come to pick me up in Elberton (40 miles) I tried Uber & Lyft but cant raise anyone up. This dealer isnt cooperating :-( TIA
Damn if you were closer I would come and take you..Hope you find a ride!

Who did you talk to there?

I bought this RAM 1500 used and attempted to get the recall done 3 years ago. However, Tronicalli kept blowing me off and I forgot it. If I'd know how serious a situation could escalate to I'd camped out at Tronicalli!!! So all you RAM 1500 owners 2005-2012 get this done if you haven't already. As I've found out the NTHS fined Fiat and they even have a truck buy back protocol.

DinkyDau Thanks Bro. I tell ya, I screwed up moving from Cumming to Elberton. At least I should have research support info structure and shopping/restaurants. If you ever saw O'Brother Where Art Thouu and George looking for Dapper Dan Grease ... Everything in the universe is 35 miles from Elberton. Damn there is nothing here :-( I'm actively looking for new digs in SC near my son...(Fort Mill SC).

DinkyDau Thanks Bro. I tell ya, I screwed up moving from Cumming to Elberton. At least I should have research support info structure and shopping/restaurants. If you ever saw O'Brother Where Art Thouu and George looking for Dapper Dan Grease ... Everything in the universe is 35 miles from Elberton. Damn there is nothing here :-( I'm actively looking for new digs in SC near my son...(Fort Mill SC).
Yea there ain't much going over there except chicken houses, granite, the ghetto and a chop shop.

Back
Top Bottom