• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Insomnia cures?

Well here i am…. Up again , LOLz :p
i am getting nap time in but it is sporadic. I did get 4hrs straight sleep yesterday. That new drug they put me on seems to make me sleep some, which i aint complaining about getting sleep !! HA !
What is it? We've run the gauntlet from ineffective to sleeping 23 hours a day.

This one is KAPPRA i think is the brand name.
Been there, done that, and tried again.
We started out on that and decided that it caused too much sleepiness and moved on to some others with much worse side effects so went back to the Keppra. Once you get used to them the constant sleepiness diminishes and it actually seems to have much better effectiveness with fewer adverse reactions than some of the others we tried so hopefully this one will work for you.
Any questions please fill free to contact me. I'm more than happy to share what little I've learned over the last couple of years.

Been there, done that, and tried again.
We started out on that and decided that it caused too much sleepiness and moved on to some others with much worse side effects so went back to the Keppra. Once you get used to them the constant sleepiness diminishes and it actually seems to have much better effectiveness with fewer adverse reactions than some of the others we tried so hopefully this one will work for you.
Any questions please fill free to contact me. I'm more than happy to share what little I've learned over the last couple of years.
Thanks . I will remember that, lol. Which is funny because since these seizures started, my memory is like swiss cheese !!
Really though, i think the sleep issue is starting to level out. On it for about 2 weeks i think. Before that the others made me shake, made me feel like crap, had me cranky and mean for no reason. Those have gone away fortunately. Hoping it will control the seizures enough to where they can find out what is happening.
All right then…. I shall chat with ya later !

41mag 41mag and you guy's version of counting sheep.

sheep-knocks-man-in-the-water.gif

Back
Top Bottom