• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Insomnia cures?

I found the opposite. Took a few years, but the burning tobacco smell nauseates me.
I can just get near a heavy smoker and begin to gag.
I'm glad. I was primarily a pipe/cigar smoker and I'm also a lover of old movies.
Everytime I watch an old 40's movie and the protagonist lights his pipe my lips start puckering and I can smell the tobacco.

Been here a while tonite. Just been lost in the school shooting threads. So much to take in.
I know what you mean. It's almost more than I can comprehend. Guns where much more prevalent when I was younger but we never had incidents like this.
I was talking to my wife's nurse this morning (yesterday morning) and I told her the problem was that we had removed God from the home and discipline from the schools.
Whether you're a Christian, atheist or something else those 10 rules of moral conduct are all you need to make a functional society.

I know what you mean. It's almost more than I can comprehend. Guns where much more prevalent when I was younger but we never had incidents like this.
I was talking to my wife's nurse this morning (yesterday morning) and I told her the problem was that we had removed God from the home and discipline from the schools.
Whether you're a Christian, atheist or something else those 10 rules of moral conduct are all you need to make a functional society.
Absolutely, this is a large part of the problem. Removing Christ and the Ten Commandments from public display - the courthouses, state capitals, etc. Along with that is the removal of these important factors and guidance from the home as well. This is a big part of the play - so to speak.
It can be all by design, if you look at it that way. LOLz

Absolutely, this is a large part of the problem. Removing Christ and the Ten Commandments from public display - the courthouses, state capitals, etc. Along with that is the removal of these important factors and guidance from the home as well. This is a big part of the play - so to speak.
It can be all by design, if you look at it that way. LOLz
It would take a great awakening and a moral revival but honestly I don't see it happening .
We're too far over the precipice and there's no reversing course now.
There's an ancient Chinese curse that goes "May you live in interesting times".
I have a feeling things things are about to get really interesting.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom