• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Insomnia cures?

I'm kinda in and out.
How are you?
You can text me anytime you want, 24/7, cause when I'm asleep or unavailable I turn my phone on do not disturb.
Cool… i will remember that, i hope ! Lol…
I aint bad! That new med seems to have its quirks but i am getting used to it and if it works then i can handle it. I am still getting used to the sleep thing. Before i could not sleep worth a damn, now i sleep at the drop of a hat ! Its like being narcoleptic ! I sleep whenever, for no reason… but it is ok.. sometimes i am getting 4-5 hrs at a time !! So i am happy about that. Its i just dont feel like it. I dont have the energy to do stuff and all. And about the time i want to do anything, bam ! I fall asleep ! LOLz …Ah well, If I were normal, it wouldnt be any fun now, would it ?? 🤪😁😆

Cool… i will remember that, i hope ! Lol…
I aint bad! That new med seems to have its quirks but i am getting used to it and if it works then i can handle it. I am still getting used to the sleep thing. Before i could not sleep worth a damn, now i sleep at the drop of a hat ! Its like being narcoleptic ! I sleep whenever, for no reason… but it is ok.. sometimes i am getting 4-5 hrs at a time !! So i am happy about that. Its i just dont feel like it. I dont have the energy to do stuff and all. And about the time i want to do anything, bam ! I fall asleep ! LOLz …Ah well, If I were normal, it wouldnt be any fun now, would it ?? 🤪😁😆
Right! We take lemons and make a swan... or sometimes it don't make sense and turns out like strawberry icecream..

Back
Top Bottom