• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Insomnia cures?

Since I was up I went online to renew my drivers license that expires next month. I got this for my effort.

We cannot process your request online.

The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency Driver License Division preforms electronic validation with national and state databases for identification during license services online.
One of those systems has returned a result that will not allow you to submit this request online at this time.

Try closing out of this request and adding it again. If the problem persists, visit your Local Driver License Office.

Since I was up I went online to renew my drivers license that expires next month. I got this for my effort.

We cannot process your request online.

The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency Driver License Division preforms electronic validation with national and state databases for identification during license services online.
One of those systems has returned a result that will not allow you to submit this request online at this time.

Try closing out of this request and adding it again. If the problem persists, visit your Local Driver License Office.
Officially, you don't exist...

Not bad brother - i am getting used to new med….it is letting me sleep fairly well , first time in a decade or so !! Lol.
All kidding aside, it took some getting used to and i am still not completely used to it yet but i can tell its gonna be ok as long as it takes care of the seizures. Fingers crossed !
Got my mom all buried… service was great. Went real smooth. Lots of people. It even rained at the very end of the graveside service, which i have heard is a very good sign (If you are superstitious) !!
I have always appreciated a little rain at a funeral. Last thing I want is a beautiful sunny day when I'm feeling sorrow.

Its just occurring to me that if I kicked it, 1) you guys wouldn't know, I'd just stop posting and 2) there'd be no way for my wife to post up gun/ammo deals. I better get her a Mrs. User170512 account. Wait...maybe thats a bad idea?

Ear ache Check. Can't sleep Check. So I'm browsing the net again at near 2 am.

Good news my Bergara 22 LR arrived today. Bad news is I can't pick up until Thursday but the good news is my new 10/22 will arrive Wednesday so a 2 fer trip to the FFL. Win win sorta.

Back
Top Bottom