• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Insomnia cures?

But then I woke up out of the nap where I've been sitting in the recliner and my arms had kind of been supporting my body a little bit and my rotator cuff on the left shoulder started hurting. So I had to get up take some more Tylenol another Advil and then stick a icy Hot patch on it and it finally stopped hurting I don't know maybe about 6:00 this evening. I can't work out in the morning I've got arthritis in both my knees and any kind of workout just exacerbates the pain in those so I can forget that. Last time I tried that my knees hurt for a week and I can hardly walk. Had to wear these special knee braces that the pain clinic gave to me a long time ago they've got big metal contraptions hanging off the side of my knees and I look like a cyborg walking around. I've got a back brace with those same metal contraptions and then I look like Frankenstein stiff and walking if I put my arms straight out. 😂

But then I woke up out of the nap where I've been sitting in the recliner and my arms had kind of been supporting my body a little bit and my rotator cuff on the left shoulder started hurting. So I had to get up take some more Tylenol another Advil and then stick a icy Hot patch on it and it finally stopped hurting I don't know maybe about 6:00 this evening. I can't work out in the morning I've got arthritis in both my knees and any kind of workout just exacerbates the pain in those so I can forget that. Last time I tried that my knees hurt for a week and I can hardly walk. Had to wear these special knee braces that the pain clinic gave to me a long time ago they've got big metal contraptions hanging off the side of my knees and I look like a cyborg walking around. I've got a back brace with those same metal contraptions and then I look like Frankenstein stiff and walking if I put my arms straight out. 😂
You should cut your legs off an inch above the knees.

I didn't get a wink in last night. Tried to lay down about six but was up drinking coffee at 6:30. I hate these nights. Did some case prep early this morning until I got a case stuck in my resizing die. That ended that session. Got it out this morning about 45 min. ago.

Got up at 8:30 yesterday morning and I have not had one wink of sleep since and it's 10 after 5:00 a.m.. I've been cleaning for 2 and 1/2 hours and I'm not even a sleepy in the least. Going to start drinking coffee here and watching the news here in a little bit. I hope you boys out in ODT land had a good night's sleep last night.

Back
Top Bottom