• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Insomnia cures?

BDR1 BDR1 any drug store here is a photo

D50F21A0-5770-42E1-BFC4-C6F72CE14B7A.jpeg

I used to have a real problem, I trained my mind to understand it was time to sleep over about a month by doing one activity just before laying down and then nothing else until fatigue set in...sooner than later i started getting tired every time i did the activity and then sleep came with ease but melatonin also works pretty well and isnt hardcore sleeping pill

Ambien for the win, as long as you have someone to make sure you can't get on the internet or drive to town naked or soak in the old rain barrel saying its your hottub

Have tried a number of things. I worked so many crazy hours, schedules, my body clock is completely screwed up. I always have had to just be exhausted to sleep. Now retired, health issues, hard to do that any more.

Can't drink any more. Black Jack used to help, but kept needing more.

Tried ambien, bad news. Ran into bathroom door jamb twice sleep walking. Wife woke me up once at kitchen counter cutting some taters.

Have taken restoril for a while, stopped working.

Now take doxepin 10mg and a muscle relaxer for back pain. Helps sometimes.

Sex will knock me out like MIKE TYSON punched me.. but my wife don’t like me anymore so maybe I’ll try the gummy’s... if someone will point me to where I can get them
Plenty woman for such activities Kinda like calling up turkeys got know how speak to them read sign

Try going to the gym and doing a hard long workout. Works for me!

Yeah, that's good advice and I've noticed over the years that helps. I think I have something wrong upstairs though. The night I posted this. I worked that day and after work spent a hard hour in the gym and another hour and half mowing the lawn. I was pretty tired when I fell asleep.

My problem is usually if I fall asleep and wake back up for any reason its very difficult to fall back asleep. If I sleep for an hour or two and wake up, its rare that I can get back to sleep quickly. I think i will go for a sleep study. I've dealt with this much of my adult life, but age seems to be making it worse.

Back
Top Bottom