• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Insomnia cures?

I'm here. Spent the day taking car of the wife who has a bad case of COVID, was only able to squeeze a couple hours of sleep. SHould find out soon whether I got the 1st shift Ops Manager job, then I can sleep like a normal human being again. I've been on 3rd so long though I don't know if that's possible.
I hope,she gets well quick
Up again but this time the Covid finally tracked me down. 3rd day in. Headaches not as bad today so far.
Good luck with kicking the rest of it.
Eat plenty of fruit, take vitamins….all that stuff folks suggest. Lol.
Get well soon !

Up again but this time the Covid finally tracked me down. 3rd day in. Headaches not as bad today so far.
Sorry to hear that bro. Take care of yourself and don't push yourself. Get plenty of rest. I wonder why headaches are the norm for COVID. Everyone comments on the headaches.
Are you having a real hard time? I know it varies from person to person.

Sorry to hear that bro. Take care of yourself and don't push yourself. Get plenty of rest. I wonder why headaches are the norm for COVID. Everyone comments on the headaches.
Are you having a real hard time? I know it varies from person to person.
Thanks brother. Hoping things are improving. Felt like I could (or wanted to) actually do something last night. Lack of energy seems to also be the norm too. Blessed to have a job that has sick days so I'm not losing income (well, my weekday job). I don't know why the headaches are the commonality either. Read an article a while back that said C19 is not a respiratory thing, but an inflammatory thing. Maybe thats the why? Hoping I can do some work remotely later today. Things are stacking up now.

We'll get well and don't push to hard. You're sick and the body needs rest. Hell! What do I know. It wouldn't hurt to go lite anyway. I would think the more you concentrate to hard your headaches may persist.

Back
Top Bottom