• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Insomnia cures?

Yep, every night/morning….. i think its like someone said on here: The older you get, the less sleep you need or get.
For years now, I have not been able to sleep straight through. I nap, 30mins to 2 hrs. Thats about the max i get at one time.
Yep, you are right…. What a way to live ! :shocked:
A nap here and a nap there keeps me going or at least not not going.

30-40 min nap works wonders! If I'm in the pump pit when the sun comes up and can't see the transition from dark to light, I'm good till the next morning..
For years i drove a limo at night, most of the time i worked a full time day job and did that on the side.
The weekends were the most hectic. Most Friday or Saturday night i would drive all night, i would see the sun come up while going home.

For years i drove a limo at night, most of the time i worked a full time day job and did that on the side.
The weekends were the most hectic. Most Friday or Saturday night i would drive all night, i would see the sun come up while going home.
I drove rig hauling liquid chemicals. We were an outlaw company and got paid a percentage of the truck so we learned how to stay awake..

Yep, every night/morning….. i think its like someone said on here: The older you get, the less sleep you need or get.
For years now, I have not been able to sleep straight through. I nap, 30mins to 2 hrs. Thats about the max i get at one time.
Yep, you are right…. What a way to live ! :shocked:
I find myself turning the lights out when the sun comes up every morning and then sitting down and eating something and the fall asleep for a few hours and that's it for me.

Back
Top Bottom