• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Insomnia cures?

i have a precious hope through the work of my savior that a time will come when mine will as well. I’ve seen the final years of my loved ones on this earth, though. Not to be overly morose but unpleasantness abounds.
I only have what Christ is preparing for me ahead and can't imagine not being overly thankful.

I strive for this attitude but even our Lord when He saw what was coming, asked if possible to let this cup pass from Him.
Amen!
I hope I didn't sound condescending or "holier-than-thou"? I didn't mean it that way by no means. I too strive to keep that mindset and I can promise you, I talk a good game but I don't live anywhere close to it. I ask father God daily to help me be Holy. Just want to do things to bring Him honor and glory.

Amen!
I hope I didn't sound condescending or "holier-than-thou"? I didn't mean it that way by no means. I too strive to keep that mindset and I can promise you, I talk a good game but I don't live anywhere close to it. I ask father God daily to help me be Holy. Just want to do things to bring Him honor and glory.
You were encouraging, brother, not condescending, or at least I didn’t take it so.

Back
Top Bottom