• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Insomnia cures?

someone call roll ? Here !
Guess that was me. Not a regular because I choose to do other stuff when I can't sleep sometimes. Like work in the basement on my guns or head out to the barn to work on something else. Not being able to sleep consistently SUCKS!

Maybe EMC45 beat me to the roll call... :)

I once was carefree and didn’t have a worry on my mind.... then I got married and had kids.

It’s going on 17 years with the same woman and two beautiful children that are growing up so fast. I don’t go out and drink with the boys and pick fights or race cars anymore. I’ve become somewhat civilized without realizing it happened. I work an average of 60hrs a week yet I still help out with the laundry, kids homework, grocery shop, and cook my bride a meal or three a week.

It’s tough on me when I finally lay down and just sit still. Laying in the bed thinking about the things I’ve done and the things I still need to do. Most of the time I blackout when I lay down though and I don’t take any meds or drink anymore.

Porter Rockwell Porter Rockwell I am happy for you and pray that you continue to find renewed strength and inner peace, I could use some myself these days.

Let's get the party started
Screenshot_20211229-104206_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom