• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Insomnia cures?

I miss him and a few others too that have gone !!

Sounds like THE dream to have !! LOLz
I'm only still here because nobody else will put up with me. We bitch about the over moderation but I don't know of another website where the lunatics are are allowed to run the asylum to the extent that this site allows.
This might just be the last bastion of free speech and free ideas left in America. I can't name another forum that would allow such unbridled debauchery and sophomoric shenanigans to run rampant.
While it's true that she ain't what she used to be it's still the best website of it's kind.

I'm only still here because nobody else will put up with me. We bitch about the over moderation but I don't know of another website where the lunatics are are allowed to run the asylum to the extent that this site allows.
This might just be the last bastion of free speech and free ideas left in America. I can't name another forum that would allow such unbridled debauchery and sophomoric shenanigans to run rampant.
While it's true that she ain't what she used to be it's still the best website of it's kind.
I agree with this. Until we find a site that is anywhere as good as this one and the peeps on-board…iwill probably be here :cool-new:

I agree with this. Until we find a site that is anywhere as good as this one and the peeps on-board…iwill probably be here :cool-new:
I agree. I let my supporter status lapse because I wasn't happy with the direction the site was headed but despite issues that I still find issues with it's still the best of it's kind. I'm a member of other shooting forums but none that would allow the kind of antics that we subject the moderators to on a daily basis.
I guess I need to renew my supporter status for the same reason I buy gum at the gas station, I don't want to use their ****ter without buying something.

We all, always have a choice...
There's other sites but I prefer this one. If they'd de‐mod 2 of the mods I'd probably not have much to bitch about..
Yeah, my last warning points were from asking a question about COVID in the general discussion forum and got a hand slap. Go figure.

Yeah, my last warning points were from asking a question about COVID in the general discussion forum and got a hand slap. Go figure.
Well, that's bullsnot!
I ask an honest question about making an offer on a gun and got a point cause they said meant what I said as derogatory! Then I got a point and 24 hour ban for telling a guy he was welcome to fly his drone over my house and find out if I was talking sheit or if I'd actually shoot it. I wasn't being a dic in either case but that one mod who gets off on showing everyone he's the boss.....
I will meet him in person some day..

Back
Top Bottom