• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

INSTEAD OF PANICING...

sinac84

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
187   0
Reaction score
Instead of worrying about what "might happen" with prices on firearms and ammo with the recent events in Las Vegas and spreading the panic mindset... renew your NRA memberships and your Georgia Carry memberships. These are the people that do the stuff we can't to keep our beloved firearms and ammo available. If there "ain't none (panic) there won't be none (panic)".

Most people here given the choice of joining or renewing the NRA membership for $9.99 (during the NRA Freedom Days promotion) and buying a giant retarded plastic jar of cheese puffs? They'll pick up the cheese puffs on their way out the door.
photo0jpg.jpg

Most people here given the choice of joining or renewing the NRA membership for $9.99 (during the NRA Freedom Days promotion) and buying a giant retarded plastic jar of cheese puffs? They'll pick up the cheese puffs on their way out the door.
photo0jpg.jpg
I think you're missing the point...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

What has the NRA done lately with all the money they've received?

They elected Trump. The NRA put him over the hump. If not for the push of the NRA, 100% we would have President Clinton. All of us here have a debt to the NRA. Even if because of them the value of my “stuff” nose dived.

Back
Top Bottom