• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

INSTEAD OF PANICING...

Most people here given the choice of joining or renewing the NRA membership for $9.99 (during the NRA Freedom Days promotion) and buying a giant retarded plastic jar of cheese puffs? They'll pick up the cheese puffs on their way out the door.

Yeah, but the NRA can't join you for movie night.

photo0jpg.jpg

I think you're missing the point...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I'm not missing anything. I've personally recruited more than 400 NRA members and my club has recruited more than a thousand. Even when you offer them a full membership with a $25 Bass Pro Shops gift card (reducing their out of pocket to $10), many 'gun owners' will opt for the retarded giant cheese curls at checkout instead of joining the NRA.

While I get the sentiment and no organization is perfect, I can't imagine what we'd look like post Sandy Hook without them.
flinter-one.jpg

There are an estimated 300 million ( give or take a few million ) Guns circulating in America.

I find it hard to believe they will ever be able to get even 10% of those. They may however control future sales of guns and ammo. They are unable to win the war on drugs, how will they win a civil war?

Cant most basic arms be built in a well put together machine shop?

Back
Top Bottom