• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Interesting Analysis

Wildly firing with a bump stock, very possible many rounds never hit the pavement and went elsewhere.

he was shooting both rifles simultaneously?

I’m not saying this doesn’t make complete sense, which it does, I’m just wondering if he did the equations for there being a .308 round being fired as well. I am in the “there was 2 shooters camp” myself, this whole thing (the shooting in Vegas) screams coverup.
The other shooter could have been at the second broken window.

I hasn't added up since the story broke. Now they're saying he shot the security guard 6 minutes before he started shooting into the concert. Wouldn't the guard had reported it or called 911 himself? He shot for 10 minutes and the suddenly just stopped shooting even though he had numerous other guns and ammo and just waited around for almost an hour for the SWAT team to come up to the room then shot himself. This isn't adding up.

I’m not saying this doesn’t make complete sense, which it does, I’m just wondering if he did the equations for there being a .308 round being fired as well. I am in the “there was 2 shooters camp” myself, this whole thing (the shooting in Vegas) screams coverup.
The other shooter could have been at the second broken window.

He seems focused on 223. Not sure why but the sound clip he references may only have one type of round being fired. If you wanted to create confusion, using the same sounding weapons at the same time would help.

Back
Top Bottom