Don231s

Default rank 5000+ posts
I heard it on the X
55   0
Reaction score
Business Insider 8/21/2019 Link

232.jpg

What a tool...

I never understood why people insist on buying guns at big box stores in the first place, Even Cabelas, who have a very pro-2A stance in general, make it a really long and painful process.

Just as well this idiot chick walked away empty handed. She doesn;t sound smart enough to own a gun anyway.

What a tool...

I never understood why people insist on buying guns at big box stores in the first place, Even Cabelas, who have a very pro-2A stance in general, make it a really long and painful process.

Just as well this idiot chick walked away empty handed. She doesn;t sound smart enough to own a gun anyway.
It doesn't change the fact that this is a common theme lately with Walmart, even a member here posted two days ago how he was blocked from purchasing a rifle at Walmart even though he presented his valid GWCL. Something stinks at Walmart lately, more than usually.

It doesn't change the fact that this is a common theme lately with Walmart, even a member here posted two days ago how he was blocked from purchasing a rifle at Walmart even though he presented his valid GWCL. Something stinks at Walmart lately, more than usually.

Years ago my local Walmart never stocked hunting broadheads.I finally asked the sporting goods worker about it and was told the store manager refused to stock them as they were cruel and inhumane. No crossbows either.

My guess is the local managers are sometimes little SJW snowflakes and are discouraging gun sales.

I almost married a girl who's Dad was a Walmart General Manager, and they do have almost total control over their store(s). So long as they make their numbers, they can carry whatever they want.

That just brings me back to 'why?'.

Why do people still go to WalMart and buy guns and ammo when there are 10,000 better places to get the same product at a better price with far less hassle.

I see WalMart ammo up in the 'Steals' forum all the time, but it's almost never cheaper than what I can get from SG Ammo, and that's including shipping.

People on ODT love to dogpile on Adventure Outdoors, but they are a model of efficiency compared to any of the big box stores I've ever been in.

Years ago my local Walmart never stocked hunting broadheads.I finally asked the sporting goods worker about it and was told the store manager refused to stock them as they were cruel and inhumane. No crossbows either.

My guess is the local managers are sometimes little SJW snowflakes and are discouraging gun sales.
Alot of what they carry depends on the local market. The one in stone mountain use to carry tons of guns and ammo not so much anymore. Go to the rural ones and they have everything hunting. Ones near the cities not so much

Back
Top Bottom