• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Interesting - guy says shipping is being intentionally delayed

Did you see anything that even hinted to what was in that warehouse? Was it stored items or was it anything that needed distributed then?
Routinely freight is received during certain hours, and when all the trucks are unloaded then the stuff is put up on shelves or in storage by the next shift. Some warehouses are more efficient than others. Shipping/distribution is then accomplished as orders come in, usually by a different section in the warehouse.
I didn’t see anything that looked even remotely unusual.

Anyone can stand in front of anything and make vague and mysterious claims, to make ominous predictions. But if we see a video on the internet, and it validates a preconceived belief, then some people will swear by it even if it has no merit whatsoever.

No, I didn't see anything that looked unusual but I was curious about his claim. That's why I asked if anyone in the business knew anything more. The delays in shipping worldwide are well-documented. What's interesting to me is whether or not there is anything behind it other than supply/demand.

images (3).jpeg
ure wellcum

Back
Top Bottom