• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Intro to Long Range Rimfire Matches

CBeck

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
98   0
Reaction score
I am offering classes for anyone interested in getting into NRL22/PRS Rimfire competitions or anyone already shooting them that wants to improve their scores. We will cover rifle and gear setup, data gathering and dope truing, kestrel or strelok set up, positional shooting, stage prep, gear management etc.

We will have access to 200+ yards and plenty of props to shoot from.

Students will need to bring their rifle and 200-250 rounds of ammo. If anyone needs a loaner rifle reach out to me and we’ll try to get you one lined up.

I will have bags and various gear for you to try.

The class will be $250 per person and $125 for youth shooters accompanied by an adult.

Class starts at 8:30 and run until 3:30.

Each class will be capped at 5 students.

Next class is scheduled for March 25th with some flexibility to do one sooner.

Must pay in advance to reserve your spot.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.

Chris

How does a left handed shooters’ approach affect teaching right handed shooters? Asking for a friend… lol.

In all seriousness, Chris knows his stuff. If you are new to the sport the $250 would be well spent on this class.
Yea! Cheaper than all the ammo you’ll waste spending a year figuring it out!

This is awesome!! I now can finally get into that knowledge bank of one of the top shooters I've seen in the PRS 22NRL game. I've learned alot by just watching at matchs and trough his windows but NOW. . Well it's going to be a awesome class and risk free and I'll garentee you will be twice as knowledgeable and confident in your abilities after this session than before..

This is awesome!! I now can finally get into that knowledge bank of one of the top shooters I've seen in the PRS 22NRL game. I've learned alot by just watching at matchs and trough his windows but NOW. . Well it's going to be a awesome class and risk free and I'll garentee you will be twice as knowledgeable and confident in your abilities after this session than before..
You been peeking in my windows?

I’ve been wondering if this was gonna happen and glad to see it !! CBeck CBeck is a major contributor to our sport and helps numerous shooters … too many to count. We’ve all shadowed and got pointers from him at matches to help us get better. Now we get some good time to learn from a top shelf shooter some of those ninja skills needed to be successful and butterfly wind calling of course. 🤪 I have got to work one of these classes into my schedule. Thanks CBeck CBeck for helping me get into this game and all you do to help us shooters develop and our sport grow.

I’ve been wondering if this was gonna happen and glad to see it !! CBeck CBeck is a major contributor to our sport and helps numerous shooters … too many to count. We’ve all shadowed and got pointers from him at matches to help us get better. Now we get some good time to learn from a top shelf shooter some of those ninja skills needed to be successful and butterfly wind calling of course. 🤪 I have got to work one of these classes into my schedule. Thanks CBeck CBeck for helping me get into this game and all you do to help us shooters develop and our sport grow.
I really appreciate it man. It’s been in the works for a while now and was finally the right time. Already got a few lined up for dates different than the one posted so if it doesn’t work for someone or they are impatient just hit me up. We’ll make it work.

Back
Top Bottom