• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Intro to Long Range Rimfire Matches

Getting my head wrapped around MIL
See y'all Saturday
I am dialed in at 100'.. Is that OK or should I select an alternative Zero distance???
Screenshot_20230321-153415.png

Getting my head wrapped around MIL
See y'all Saturday
I am dialed in at 100'.. Is that OK or should I select an alternative Zero distance???
View attachment 5506051
No problem swapping over from MOA to MIL it’s just a unit of measure. Your ballistic calculator just needs to know what your scope is using no worries. I’d suggest a 50yd zero for 22lr that’s what works well… I’d have to dial this for my 100 yd shot on a 50 yd zero

A8CD843A-C9E9-4F3E-BB01-B8521B7FF848.jpeg

No problem swapping over from MOA to MIL it’s just a unit of measure. Your ballistic calculator just needs to know what your scope is using no worries. I’d suggest a 50yd zero for 22lr that’s what works well… I’d have to dial this for my 100 yd shot on a 50 yd zero

View attachment 5506160
O darn.. Another excuse to head to the range to re-zero.. 😂😂😂

Thank You CBeck CBeck and bigdaddy0381 bigdaddy0381 for an absolutely gold standard learning experience.
A fact and fun filled day orienting me to the LR Rimfire Match world. I can see how this could become addictive.
Huge take away of knowledge on multiple fronts that will prepare me for my first live match.
Y'all wore this old man out but it was worth every bit of the effort.

Thanks again...

Anyone on the fence... Jump off. Do it!!

Thank You CBeck CBeck and bigdaddy0381 bigdaddy0381 for an absolutely gold standard learning experience.
A fact and fun filled day orienting me to the LR Rimfire Match world. I can see how this could become addictive.
Huge take away of knowledge on multiple fronts that will prepare me for my first live match.
Y'all wore this old man out but it was worth every bit of the effort.

Thanks again...

Anyone on the fence... Jump off. Do it!!
Glad you made the trip and decided to dip your toes into the Rimfire competitions. Really enjoyed meeting you and spending the day working with you.

Anyone interested in training don’t hesitate to reach out. I’ll be scheduling another Saturday soon but I always have flexibility during the week.

Back
Top Bottom