• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Intro to Long Range Rimfire Matches

Hopefully soon. My only days off are Sundays right now, but I’ve been able to shoot at the local indoor range and try some different ammo. Definitely likes SK RM.

Attachments

• 883B486D-0FB8-4F65-B416-B2490704DEDD.jpeg
    883B486D-0FB8-4F65-B416-B2490704DEDD.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 25C16EAE-B051-4A92-BA81-9E00D68399AC.jpeg
    25C16EAE-B051-4A92-BA81-9E00D68399AC.jpeg
    97.7 KB · Views: 18
I am offering classes for anyone interested in getting into NRL22/PRS Rimfire competitions or anyone already shooting them that wants to improve their scores. We will cover rifle and gear setup, data gathering and dope truing, kestrel or strelok set up, positional shooting, stage prep, gear management etc.

Classes will be held at the West Georgia Youth Range.

200-238 Land Fill Rd 30176
Tallapoosa Georgia 30176

We will have access to 200+ yards and plenty of props to shoot from.

Students will need to bring their rifle and 200-250 rounds of ammo. If anyone needs a loaner rifle reach out to me and we’ll try to get you one lined up.

I will have bags and various gear for you to try.

The class will be $250 per person and $125 for youth shooters accompanied by an adult.

Class starts at 8:30 and run until 3:30.

Each class will be capped at 5 students.

Next class is scheduled for March 25th with some flexibility to do one sooner.

Must pay in advance to reserve your spot.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.

Chris
Are there any of the classes scheduled for the future?

Are there any of the classes scheduled for the future?
I haven’t scheduled a date but I always have flexibility during the week. If I’d quit shooting matches I’d have more free weekends 😂. I’ll look at the calendar and try to nail something down. If you’re interested in a weekday just let me know.

I haven’t scheduled a date but I always have flexibility during the week. If I’d quit shooting matches I’d have more free weekends 😂. I’ll look at the calendar and try to nail something down. If you’re interested in a weekday just let me know.
Yeah I work rotating shifts so weekdays are possible. How much would you charge for something during the week? One of the guys I work with might be interested also.

Back
Top Bottom