• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Introducing Huntertown Arms TACPAC's

Quiet Riot Firearms

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
91   0
Reaction score
For a limited time only, while supplies last, I am offering multiple HTA cans in TACPAC's. You get multiple cans at huge savings, to cover most all common cartridges!

HTA TACPAC includes one Guardian 22, one Guardian 9 with booster mount, and your choice of a Kestrel 556 or 762AK. The cartridges covered by this pack include 22, 9mm, 300blk (sub and super), 5.56mm, 7.62x39mm, and MANY MORE! You get all this for only $727!!! Thats $200 under MAP pricing, meaning your first stamp is practically paid for. For GA residents, that means at the end of the day, your total cost will be $1377.89 (3 NFA stamps and 7% sales tax included in there) to cover all those calibers!
HTA TACPAC

For those looking to spend a little less, I have put together the TACPAC LITE. This includes a Guardian 9 with both booster and fixed mounts (for 22's) and your choice of a Kestrel 556 or 762AK. All for only $649. This will cover the exact same array of calibers, just using the G9 and fixed mount for your 22's. That's $154 under MAP! GA residents all in will be at $1094.13 (2 NFA stamps and 7% sales tax included in there).
HTA TACPAC LITE

I just got in a ton of cans too, so feel free to browse the site for what you're looking for! QRF Suppressors

Back
Top Bottom