• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Investing, who can help me lose my money?

Since everybody here is an expert on everything I'm sure we have a lot of financial advisors. A friend of mine talked me into downloading the Robin Hood app and yesterday I bought $100 in Bitcoin. This morning it's up to $103 so as you can see I'm a very savvy investor. What else should I invest in? Other crypto? Stocks? ETFs? I have zero experience with any of this and this is money that I can afford to lose so right now I just want to have fun with it. What should I do with my next $100?

View attachment 5491135
Give it to me I'll invest it in broken firearms.

My brother does this as his career and is very successful.

He's conservative in risk and plays the long game.

Boring, but the truest way to be able to retire;

Invest a set amount every month. Buy the Indexes. Do it every single month for the next 20+ years.

You won't get rich overnight, but in 20 or 30 years you will be able to retire comfortably.

They will go up and down over the years, but on a long timeline, they will always go up.

"The best way to win, is not to lose"

Its not exciting, but you will win

Good advice. This started as a fun experiment but now I'm thinking about getting more into it. I think I should set aside a few hundred dollars a month for this from now on. Just what I'm willing to lose

Good advice. This started as a fun experiment but now I'm thinking about getting more into it. I think I should set aside a few hundred dollars a month for this from now on. Just what I'm willing to lose
You probably have a little beginners luck. Yes it is a good idea to invest, just don't get carried away. Also don't invest what you can't afford to lose.

Back
Top Bottom