• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Investing, who can help me lose my money?

Land with clean water, tools and supplies to make it produce basic necessities, a store of necessary goods you are unable to produce, a group of like minded individuals with skin in he game to work with, and the tools and skills needed to protect it.

Or.... a stable of willing midgets, a pony, and a camera set up. That's just gold in the bank.

Hear good things about Enron out of Texas. I'd go all in on them - I'm sure you'll make big money fast.

1679145581223.png

Since everybody here is an expert on everything I'm sure we have a lot of financial advisors. A friend of mine talked me into downloading the Robin Hood app and yesterday I bought $100 in Bitcoin. This morning it's up to $103 so as you can see I'm a very savvy investor. What else should I invest in? Other crypto? Stocks? ETFs? I have zero experience with any of this and this is money that I can afford to lose so right now I just want to have fun with it. What should I do with my next $100?
I tend to invest in stocks Warren Buffet invests in. He also buys and holds them for a long time. Your hundo isn’t going to magically become $1k overnight. But his record is pretty good for the past 60 or so years. Some of his biggest are Chevron, BOA, Apple, American Express, Coke, and Occidental Petroleum.

In addition to those I have dividend stocks in ARCC and HEP. They pay 8-10% yearly just in dividends. You can get 5 shares of each with $100.

you could also buy 2 bottles of Eagle Rare and wait 3 years until they run out.

Back
Top Bottom