• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Investing, who can help me lose my money?

Just poured another beer and opened the maker's mark. I decided to hedge my bet against Ukrainian energy and I bought $20 in Lockheed Martin. Now that I am part of the military industrial complex I need all of you to make sure that you are registered for the draft. We might need to deliver some freedom around the world soon.

View attachment 5493604
Did it make you feel dirty?

One more will clear your conscience as well

Said the man who probably gave me the best advice in the entire thread. Just business, not personal

Leo_Toasting_meme_banner.jpg

Look at the future 🤡 world. Invest in the downturn. Invest in what people want not necessarily what they need. Cruise lines are a great start. Look at the demographics of certain lines. Find the value in those and ones where you know they won’t stop going even if they don’t really have the money. People always want to feel good- find stocks that represent that. Buy when everything is down. Don’t sell- buy more if it goes lower. Scared money makes no money. Do your due diligence and only invest as much as you are willing to loose. Keep buying more. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Buy more. Don’t sell buy more.

Back
Top Bottom