• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

iPhone browsing issue since update, anyone else?

medium187mph

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
216   0
Reaction score
Been here a little while so I am familiar with how to navigate the site.

Ever since the new update I’m experiencing an issue on my iPhone.

When I view pretty much anything and click into a thread or listing and back out it takes me to the very top of the lists..

Example, Classifieds, handguns, reviewing the listings and scrolling down to the bottom, click on a listing, back out and I’m taken to the very top of the classifieds.

Prior to the update I could back out of the listing and I would still be on the same classified section.

Is there anyone else having this issue? Do I need to check a setting on my phone? It’s annoying as crap to have to keep scrolling down to where I was every time I back out of a listing or post.

I had that issue with the old version of ODT. The new ODT software solved my problem. Chalk it up to the fickleness of electronics and software from device to device. Hope you find a solution.

Android is no better.
  • Can't pull down to refresh (works on every other site)
  • Click to format text that's highlighted and doesn't matter where you're at, the selection gets covered by the dialogue box. Move the screen and it follows. You have to zoom to get it to not do this
  • Emoji selection jumps around the screen if your keyboard isn't open, it opens it for you
  • When selecting some formatting options, the cursor jumps to the first part of the text field
  • Placing your cursor somewhere and deleting text deletes previous text that the cursor wasn't on
  • If you don't have a space after the last word and hit enter, the cursor stays but the page expands as if you created a new line

And finally, this is for all. You can no longer put images in line with your text in an ad. It's all forced to the bottom of the page.

Any iPhone users experiencing this issue?

Is there a different ODT version I need to use?

When I browse any category and click on a thread, when I back out of the thread it takes me to the top of the category again.

It doesn’t sound like a big deal but when viewing something as simple as the handgun section, every time I click a listing, it takes me to the very top of the listings.

Back
Top Bottom