• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Iraq and Afghanistan burn pits........If you are a veteran you need to be aware.

I used to fly over our pits at TK everyday I flew, I asked about it when we did our transition back, starting to get breathing issues first I thought it was the GA Smog but not sure now. This war's agent orange. Going to do a re-evalve next month with the VA
Yup. Sign up for the registry.

damn man taht sucks, got a buddy that was in iraq a couple times and he talked about how much he hated those things. wouldnt surprise me if it created issues for a lot of folks

My best friend, Viet Vet, is on 100% VA disability due to prostate cancer, he was exposed to Agent Orange. I don't know the stats, but I have heard of many AO exposed vets with prostate and other cancers.

I have signed up for the Open Burn Pit Registry. The VA has yet to approve any of my Lung issues due to the Open Burn Pits, Burning Oil Fields Smoke, or Weapons Cache Destruction which "May or May Not have Contained Sarin Gas". Not to mention the M8 Alarms going off night for no known reason.

I am hoping nothing becomes of it in the future, so far, no cancer but, The breathing issues get worse as the years pass.

Government mandates at astronomical expense that industry install pollution sequestration devices in smoke stacks but then orders soldiers to burn toxic materials and waste at ground level so no one is safe from pollution. This is fundamentally wrong and even a nitwit would see it. When I was a kid we had burn barrels at the farm but they were 200 feet from the damned house.

Dude, you have the worst luck! Get well kitty!
We loaded him up in the pet carrier and my mom is taking him to the vet. Poor little guy. It was awful to watch. Now I know what I look like when I'm having a seizure thanks to my TBI.

We loaded him up in the pet carrier and my mom is taking him to the vet. Poor little guy. It was awful to watch. Now I know what I look like when I'm having a seizure thanks to my TBI.

One of my buddies had a seizure while we were playing Blackjack at Harrah's in NOLA. I thought he was dying. Scared the crap out of me.

Back
Top Bottom