IRON bowl!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGLEW

Air Force Icon Supporter
AKA: BIG PRETTY - BDR1
446   0
Reaction score
Who is up for this game? I would love to see Alabama knock Auburn out of National contention!! I am scheduled to work though!!! Hope I get out of here early enough...

Who is up for this game? I would love to see Alabama knock Auburn out of National contention!! I am scheduled to work though!!! Hope I get out of here early enough...

I'll be tuned in. Obviously I feel differently than you do. Even if you don't like Auburn, if you are an SEC fan you should want someone to represent the SEC. Doesn't matter either way. Auburn finds a way to win.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

I used to feel that way, wanting a SEC National Champ every year. But not this time. And looks like I will have to follow the game on the internet, stuck at work ALL DAMN DAY!!!

I never thought I would see an Alabama team blow a 24 point lead, especially one coached by Nick Saban. Auburns offense is something to watch. I sure hope they get by South Carolina and get a chance to play Oregon. That should be a great game if you like lots of scoring. Congrates to the War Eagles on a GREAT win!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom