• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IRON MAIDEN 7/20

Dammit man! You've been waiting for MONTHS to go!

I know man. IT SUCKS!
I told the doc he had to get me all better by the Maiden show. Infection and a second surgery nixed that. :Cry:
This is the only show I had on my agenda this year. Looks like I might have to add that Social Distortion show after all.:cool:

I know man. IT SUCKS!
I told the doc he had to get me all better by the Maiden show. Infection and a second surgery nixed that. :Cry:
This is the only show I had on my agenda this year. Looks like I might have to add that Social Distortion show after all.:cool:

Dang.

Everytime I find a new band I wanna go see, they're always touring overseas or some other part of the country lol.

Anthrax was playing a small club when I was staying in Florida a few years ago but it just isn't the same when half the members are different than when you grew up listening to them...

Dang.

Everytime I find a new band I wanna go see, they're always touring overseas or some other part of the country lol.

Anthrax was playing a small club when I was staying in Florida a few years ago but it just isn't the same when half the members are different than when you grew up listening to them...

Saw them again last year with Slayer. They still kick ass! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

I know man. IT SUCKS!
When is Social D? And where?

Back
Top Bottom