• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IRON MAIDEN 7/20

Dang man, sorry to hear that.
Line to get in stretches all the way around the parking lot.
I'm sitting on the side waiting for the end of the line to get to me!

View attachment 2204745

Thanks brother. I know you will have a blast. Please post pics. My wife is wearing a Deep Purple T shirt with large funbags and my son has Lemmy chops and will be wearing an Iron Maiden T. I have no idea what my brother is wearing. Probably a Maiden T. Hope you run in to 'em!
I'm also rather sorry that I'll miss Steve's son's band The Raven Age opening. What I've heard so far sounds pretty good!

I would have LOVED to be there. Chronic pancreatitis has me weak and sick. Not exactly fit to go to a show.

I was really looking forward to seeing the original Misfits lineup but they're last three shows are on the west coast and in Denver. They will not be touring together ever again. These last few shows was part of their ongoing court battles and the settlement included Danzing singing for them ten more times. The last show in LA was show #8.

BTW, Heads up if you're looking to see Megadeth and Ozzy. Dave Mustaine will NOT be touring this year. He has throat cancer and is currently undergoing treatment.

Just had surgery, so unable to go. My wife, son, and one of my brothers will be going in my stead.

BE4C6751-B22D-4065-9264-017B091E5102.png

Back
Top Bottom