• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Iron Mike is back.

C69C2A9C-14E5-491A-9444-509DF67FB7A9.jpeg

Great images of Iron Mike's training.

didnt he get his ass whipped 15 years ago by that guy whose name nobody remembers? also Holyfield's elevator don't go to the top floor
Buster Douglas was supposed to be a tune up. Tyson Fury is the only Tyson that belongs in the ring now. I used to love watching Iron Mike chop 'em down but those days are over.

He is a has been in the boxing world. Too old, too slow, too soft.
Shiiiiitt. You watch the video? I mean yeah he's not as fast as a 20 year old Mike Tyson, but the man still has moves and power. Look at any of his recent training videos and tell me he's slow. Hell even if he is slower, you don't want him connecting. He's still got a brutal uppercut.

Shiiiiitt. You watch the video? I mean yeah he's not as fast as a 20 year old Mike Tyson, but the man still has moves and power. Look at any of his recent training videos and tell me he's slow. Hell even if he is slower, you don't want him connecting. He's still got a brutal uppercut.
I wouldnt fight him if he was 90yo and in a wheelchair....but i am not a pro fighter.
Professional boxers have one good run like a football player. If they go away and try to comeback 20yrs later, yeah they may look good, they may be fast, they may even win a few but when you get to championship level you will get your ass handed to you. Very few have ever made a successful run at it. Lots have tried. Lots have looked good.
i just dont think he can do it after all these years out of it. Mike Tyson was a good knock out king. He was a thug and streetfighter. But he could not box. When he got in with someone that trained for him like Holyfield did, he couldnt knock him out like most of the others. He got mad when Holyfield “boxed” him and started to beat him.
I love him to death, he is a good fighter but crappy boxer.

Yeah but you notice those clips are only a few seconds? While you are correct, he's not your average bear, you can only cheat the clock so much (living it every day....)

Back
Top Bottom