• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IronCladFT training review

Spas-12 Owner

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
NRA Instructor and Chief RSO
565   0
Reaction score
I attended IronClad Progressive Pistol this past Saturday (03/18/17) and I have to say I was impressed with all aspects of it. After talking with Rob (Owner/Lead instructor) before the class I was surprised at how down to earth he his. We most all know those been there/ done that and have the attitude to prove it types. Rob is NOT one of those types and while he has been there and done, his professional attitude and teaching style made the class enjoyable while still a learning.
Having never really shot from the ground using "Urban Prone" postions and shooting a lot single handed, both strong and weak side personally I knew those sections would be challenging for me and asked a lot questions before amd after shooting them, and Rob answered everyone one in a style I clearly understood.
The course covered a lot more that I won't get to into detail as this post is already running to long for me and most ODT'ers. I will say that Rob is an instructor that truly enjoys teaching, the range and class room where great, the smaller class sizes he runs made it more about every one learing then just running drills to get a certificate. I am already trying to fit his Carbine classes into my schedule and will be taking more from him this year.
I highly recommend Rob at IronClad and hope others wanting to advance there "Tool Box" to use him!

@ironcladft

Capture+_2017-03-21-12-56-32.png

Back
Top Bottom