• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Irrigation System Installation and Repair - No Habla Espaniol

Nate

Default rank 5000+ posts
GET TO DA CHOPPA!
Reaction score
Hello guys,
I grew up doing landscape installations (not lawn maintenance!) with my family's business. My father passed 2 years ago and I am continuing the family business. I am not a guy who cuts grass and is also somehow an "irrigation expert". I have followed those guys around my whole life fixing their mistakes.

Our small family-owned and operated business does landscape installations for customers who want it done right. We are not the cheapest price but offer the best quality and bang for your buck as we do not have high overhead and can afford to do things the right way at a competitive rate. We do not advertise and virtually 100% of our work is word-of-mouth referrals and repeat customers.

Absolutely NO ILLEGAL LABOR! No abla espaniol. I do the majority of the work myself and employ my brothers (I'm the oldest of 6) and occasionally a young, strong back from our church. Therefore, no sketchy weirdos casing your house and making your wife feel uncomfortable.

We install top quality irrigation systems with the little extras that make the system operate efficiently last for 40 years plus. I have installed over 500 sprinkler systems and repaired thousands of them. Irrigation has been our bread and butter for over 30 years.
-My machine can bore under driveways and walkways
-If you already have a nice lawn I can plow in a system and you can hardly even tell I was there. This method takes much more skill but is amazing for existing lawns

I am a civil engineer also and can do site planning as well as drainage system design and installation.

See my other ads for patios, walkways, retaining walls
https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...walls-and-walkways-no-habla-espaniol.1616922/

Shrub and turf installation
coming soon
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks,
Nate
20170915_105817.jpg

20170412_162156.jpg
20170412_172548.jpg
20170421_121041.jpg
20170716_091240.jpg
20171027_151033.jpg

Im probably out of your range but how far will you drive? I cant use you right now but whenever I get my backyard landscaped, I’ll keep you in mind if you work this far south.

Im probably out of your range but how far will you drive? I cant use you right now but whenever I get my backyard landscaped, I’ll keep you in mind if you work this far south.

I'd be willing to travel that far for a decent size job. Wouldn't be that big a deal really. I do total landscape installation so I can take care of every aspect of your project that you want me to from grading, drainage, irrigation, shrubs, grass, and walkways.

Fall is the best time to do landscape installation, especially for plants

These valves were jammed way too close together. When I replaced them they were given space and a much better box.
20170517_080331.jpg
20170517_080346.jpg
20170517_094149.jpg
20170517_094202.jpg

Front and back yard would be about 15-17k sq ft. I’ll keep you in mind when I get to that point. Do you have experience setting up pumps that feed from a lake?

Back
Top Bottom