• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IRS Audit

I use a tax lawyer...they know the verbiage and the questions beforehand...makes life a little easier if you already have everything in order...good luck...you'll be surprised at how dumb the actual agent is... :)

Household responses to Audit

Wife - mild panic

Oldest daughter - If you go to jail I’ll qualify for all kinds of hardship scholarships! I’ll bail you out in 6-8 years when I’m making good money

Middle daughter - Oh no. Do you need my chic-fil-a money?

Son - Dude.
Priceless responses. Could be used back at them one day :becky:

Just wait until they start playing games with you and mailing you refund checks you didn’t file for and aren’t eligible for and then 6 months later start with the hate mail about you owing them the amount back plus interest, even if you didn’t deposit the check and immediately mailed it back to them. Certified signature required mail is your friend.

Let your accountant handle it. Do not attend the audit unless they require you to do so. This is a review of your financial information, not an interrogation or a fishing trip. Don’t give it the opportunity to turn into one.
"Let your accountant handle it. Do not attend the audit unless they require you to do so. " Thats damn good advise! The cpa gets to earn his money now......let him handle it!

Just tell the judge that flags in courthouses have a gold fringe which means they are naval flags, thus they are an admiralty court and have no jurisdiction over free men on land!

It definitely doesn't work, but I love seeing people try it on youtube.

Back
Top Bottom