• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is anyone else looking for land?

I would strongly recommend against buying land WITH someone. If you buy in bulk and then legally partition it out, knock yourselves out. Far, far, FAR too many variables in the future to have that communal 'dream' you may be envisioning. OP says "split". Hopefully that means partition.

I have a nice spot in Banks county, over 8 acres, surrounded by much larger acreage on all sides, on a river, cabin, small pond, 200 yard shooting 'range'. I'll be selling it soon (but enough people have already expressed interest so I won't list it).

Good luck hunting. Greatest purchase I ever made.
That is exactly what I’m talking about. Getting a surveyed deed to a subdivided property. I definitely don’t want to own with anyone but buying in larger pieces knocks the price per acre down to affordable.

I’ll start looking for larger parcels. I would really like to meet up with whoever is serious beforehand just to make sure we’re all on the same page. This will be getting a larger piece of land that will be subdivided that you own any and all rights to. I’ve seen a few nice pieces going for around 4-5 thousand an acre but because of the size I just can’t afford the whole thing. If I have a rough idea on what people could afford and how many acres we are looking for that would help set perimeter’s for the search. If we are to do this I would like a face to face sit down at Cracker Barrel over a nice breakfast and find out what y’all are looking for. I’m sitting on go and just trying to find out who is or who could be soon. I really appreciate the interest and hopefully we’ll find something that works for all of us.

I’ll start looking for larger parcels. I would really like to meet up with whoever is serious beforehand just to make sure we’re all on the same page. This will be getting a larger piece of land that will be subdivided that you own any and all rights to. I’ve seen a few nice pieces going for around 4-5 thousand an acre but because of the size I just can’t afford the whole thing. If I have a rough idea on what people could afford and how many acres we are looking for that would help set perimeter’s for the search. If we are to do this I would like a face to face sit down at Cracker Barrel over a nice breakfast and find out what y’all are looking for. I’m sitting on go and just trying to find out who is or who could be soon. I really appreciate the interest and hopefully we’ll find something that works for all of us.
Im down, I would want Min 5 max 10 have the cash

Back
Top Bottom