• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is anyone in Cobbs legion hunting club?

The club is Nazi like when it comes to the rules. Have a serious look at the webpage before considering joining. I have known 2 people that were "dismissed" for trivial things. One guy was kicked out because he was setting up a 2 man ladder stand (not tree) and it was after the 2:30pm deadline...was asked to "leave". No refund. Other person I know was kicked out because he shot a deer that didn't have enough spread on it. No refund. This club is seriously Nazi like when it comes to rules. I'd look somewhere else. Long time members do not like new arrivals, in fact, they look for so called "rule breakers" and "turn them in" to get them kicked out.
I'm no rocket surgeon or anything, but it sorta seems to me like you might have joined here today to bash this club? Maybe you have some beef with them? 2 posts total here on the forum and both are almost word for word attacks on the club...

I know nothing about them, and don't really care one way or the other. This just smells a bit fishy to me.

Why does it matter how many posts I have? I come to this website maybe once a year (during deer season). Fact is, I am familiar with that hunting club and posted what I knew. I don't care one way or another if you believe me or not. Join it and find out for yourself.

Why does it matter how many posts I have? I come to this website maybe once a year (during deer season). Fact is, I am familiar with that hunting club and posted what I knew. I don't care one way or another if you believe me or not. Join it and find out for yourself.

Dude - that post is over a year old!
:D

When I was in it, the guys that were disciplined for breaking rules were the type that thought rules weren`t for them. Like those that baited, those that shot the wrong deer(per club rules), and the ones that removed pins from the pin board. They would come in late , pull all the pins, then walk in on somebody. BRATS.

Back
Top Bottom