• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is beer a hobby? Because, if it is, I want to talk about it...

Left hand milk stout FTW. Get it as a nitro if possible. The problem with the craft beer explosion is sub par brewers covering up bad beer with so much hops you can teleport to the vineyard. Then it's the hipsters that drank it before it was cool.

20067889_37_600_597.jpg

Hell I drink beer and whiskey, like em both, mostly together. I go cheap light beer bc I'm young and got some white trash in me, I drink even cheaper whisky because I'm already buzzing once I make it to wiggy time. sometimes I do redneck s*** sometimes I just blare country music and shop outside my means on the internet. I still call it a hobby!

Don't know where you live but Foothills Brewery out of Winston Salem has some of the best beer in the south. Especially the one called Seeing Double. It has a high alcohol content and the more it warms up the better tasting it gets. Foothills has other beers and they are all different but they got this one right. This beer is so good that around Charlotte and Raleigh it goes for $9 a bottle, but you can find it at hippie grocery stores in NC for $3. The Green Market in Asheville is where I get my fill ups. Another beer I like up that way is called Scotch Ale and Highland Brewing makes a Christmas beer thats so good that Trump has twenty cases delivered to his pent house on Christmas Eve.

Back
Top Bottom