• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is checking out visitors at home with gun behind your back ‘disorderly conduct’?

Is checking out visitors at home with gun behind your back ‘disorderly conduct’?

If so, I'm guilty many times over. :wave:

Same here. When someone pulls up in a car and stops all the way at the end of my driveway and the car is mostly hidden from my view by the bushes, and they beat on my door like I owe them money while they're having a loud argument with someone on the phone at the same time, you're damn right I'm standing on the other side of the door with a gun in my hand. When it came up in conversation at work, I was told that I'm just looking for an excuse to shoot somebody. :rolleyes:

Why the hell was this ever allowed to tie up our court system?

No laws were broken.

That being said, there is probably more to this story than is being told.

Why park 200 ft away and not come to the house? Sounds like the father had full custody of the kids, with usually means something pretty bad when the mother doesn't at least get joint. If I was a betting man, I'd say she has a habit and the new wife was protecting the kids.

Why park 200 ft away and not come to the house? Sounds like the father had full custody of the kids, with usually means something pretty bad when the mother doesn't at least get joint. If I was a betting man, I'd say she has a habit and the new wife was protecting the kids.

The story has some loose ends, huh?!?!

If so, I'm guilty many times over. :wave:
I live in Clayton County....it's Standard Operating Procedure down here.
My nieces husband was in the neighborhood and dropped by, thought he would be funny by putting his finger over the peep hole. When he heard the dead bolt lock he started yelling "Don't shoot, it's just me!"...

My nieces husband was in the neighborhood and dropped by, thought he would be funny by putting his finger over the peep hole. When he heard the dead bolt lock he started yelling "Don't shoot, it's just me!"...

Lmao!!! Nothing like screwing with someone until you remember they have guns and know how to use them!

My wife and I were painting the interior of a rental house we used to own in Riverdale getting it ready to put up for sale and some thug tried to break in through a basement window while we were upstairs painting. We didn't even know until I went to make sure the basement door was locked and found the broken glass and the window raised. Asshole was probably there to steal the copper cause two days later they got the outside A/C unit, I had boarded up the basement windows so nobody could get back in. After the cop made his report he told me I should always be carrying while in that area because of all the crime there, I told him I always do and showed him the 1911 & extra mags I had on me. I'm just glad that thug didn't come upstairs, that would've gotten ugly real quick! Since the house sold in '09 I have probably only been in Clayton County maybe 2 or 3 times, it was a nice place to live in the 70's & 80's but not now. I avoid that area like the plague.

It's not disorderly conduct. BUT back in the day that was a common charge for open carrying pistol (which did not require a permit) and someone went full blown snowflake. The "disorderly" part was upsetting the populace. Mostly by small town police dept. looking for something to roust people on on.

But as noted, there's more to this story than has been told. There's no reason for 2nd wife/stepmom to get involved in the visitation issues. Daddy Chad ,made the kids, it's his responsibility to deal with them. Chad should have been taking care of HIS business, and delivered the kids to their mother. Where was good ol' Chad when his women were picking at each other?

Back
Top Bottom