• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is dashcam video of reckless driving of any value?

I just call my friend a Carroll Co Sheriff and he said no. Now if you are fallowing a drunk and you call the cops and they pull him over and find him drunk than they can use it in court. But like I say every case is different.

I think I may call them up and ask the question. What
prompted the query is a young urban female from Fulton County pushed me out of my Lane into the median with her ridiculous vehicular acrobatics.

I just call my friend a Carroll Co Sheriff and he said no. Now if you are fallowing a drunk and you call the cops and they pull him over and find him drunk than they can use it in court. But like I say every case is different.
thanks I'll just file this under Fulton County foolishness

Had I maintain speed and direction I would have pit maneuvered her easily. I wonder if I could be charged with anything for failing to yield to her coming into my lane?

I think I may call them up and ask the question. What
prompted the query is a young urban female from Fulton County pushed me out of my Lane into the median with her ridiculous vehicular acrobatics.

You will have to have a dam good video showing it was 100% her that did it. Don't you carry a gun to handle them matters

Back
Top Bottom