• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is "Deal of the Day" the new..........

So I guess this wouldn't be allowed as constructive feedback????

With all due respect are you ****ing insane trying to peddle your bull**** 9mm ball for $.50 per round that cost you $.20 last month? Perhaps you should go take a flying leap at a rolling donut you ignorant ****!

I would definitely check my math after that...

But the ad gives the ability to the OP to delete comments that he gets needed. Hell, some people may not give a **** what we put.

New 0 feedback posters asking absurd prices, should have to endure the flack in the comments of their add. Removing the comments provides them a false sense of security that they can continue scamming on here.
Why ban members for speaking their minds against scammers? It should be highly encouraged. There needs to be a button next to Deal of the day that says: This price sucks, that doesn't have a limit on the amount of posts it can be on at one time.

I have photo evidence, a long with another member that we were both scammed by a user.
"leave feedback for them" was the response. Ban the scammer, ban the IP, ban the email associated etc, plaster all their personal info you can on the site, phone numbers etc, to prevent it from happening again.
Vigilant moderation should be taken against "new traders" and >10 feedback traders, BEFORE banning respected, honest ODT'ers for stating FACTUAL info about the sellers over priced crap.
I understand trying to grow the site, but allowing scammers and 0 feedbackers to constantly make garbage listings, is leading the place to be the next arms list.

Also: I don't know the price of everything, it can be difficult to find an accurate price reference for something, there should be a THREAD THAT IS FOR PRICE CHECKING! Oh you're selling a stock Glock 19 for $600, how much is that really worth? Oh you're selling a Colt FA M4 for $25,000, how much is that really worth? Oh you're selling a rattle canned wasr 10 for $850, how much is that really worth? Best thing we can do is check gunbroker (which is over inflated right now especially) to try and not make a bad deal, since it's against the rules to ask members with a wealth of knowledge right here on the ODT.

New 0 feedback posters asking absurd prices, should have to endure the flack in the comments of their add. Removing the comments provides them a false sense of security that they can continue scamming on here.
Why ban members for speaking their minds against scammers? It should be highly encouraged. There needs to be a button next to Deal of the day that says: This price sucks, that doesn't have a limit on the amount of posts it can be on at one time.

I have photo evidence, a long with another member that we were both scammed by a user.
"leave feedback for them" was the response. Ban the scammer, ban the IP, ban the email associated etc, plaster all their personal info you can on the site, phone numbers etc, to prevent it from happening again.
Vigilant moderation should be taken against "new traders" and >10 feedback traders, BEFORE banning respected, honest ODT'ers for stating FACTUAL info about the sellers over priced crap.
I understand trying to grow the site, but allowing scammers and 0 feedbackers to constantly make garbage listings, is leading the place to be the next arms list.

Also: I don't know the price of everything, it can be difficult to find an accurate price reference for something, there should be a THREAD THAT IS FOR PRICE CHECKING! Oh you're selling a stock Glock 19 for $600, how much is that really worth? Oh you're selling a Colt FA M4 for $25,000, how much is that really worth? Oh you're selling a rattle canned wasr 10 for $850, how much is that really worth? Best thing we can do is check gunbroker (which is over inflated right now especially) to try and not make a bad deal, since it's against the rules to ask members with a wealth of knowledge right here on the ODT.

If the mods or owner of this site is truly monitoring and moderating for the good of the site then I must be blind to it. What did I spend $15 to be a supporter for other than being able to make multiple listings?

This thread will surely be deleted. I’ve noticed you can’t say too much without someone getting butt hurt.
Funny how some members can get away with anything. Some of us are just trying to have a little fun.
20200424_233850.gif

Back
Top Bottom