• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is "Deal of the Day" the new..........

Nah, here its more fair than most forums... Go to MacRumors and enter the political section and Post that "Trump isn't so bad" and you will be run out of there within an hour.

The Aprilia forums, AF1... The politics section is run by beta boys from Austin and it makes CNN and HuffPo look like moderates...

The Triumph forum, same way. Some old timer from the UK was talking about how the Bristish bike industry took a beating in the 1970's, when the "Jap bikes" with their superior manufacturing and competitive prices made life hard for the Britts...

Several people got all bent out of shape, accusing him of being racist. They pointed out that "Jap" was a derogatory word in the 40's and 50's in the US.

I stepped in and pointed out that 1) The guy is in the UK and it was never used that way there, and 2) he was describing an object, not a person, and he was being complimentary of it as well!

You would think that I showed up to a Klan rally with my black husband... The wailing and drama from those tossers.... I took heat for defending the guy, because it was obvious that the context wasn't even slightly racist, but everyone was offended... because offense is "social currency" in this day and age... and the mods in the end banned me after being there for a decade...

Internet is awash with snowflake assholes....

Back
Top Bottom