• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is everyone’s money real tight right now?

You can reduce your debt but you will never be debt free, I have to save $500 a month to be able to come up with property tax , plus utilities, home owners insurance, vehicle insurance,tag , gas , groceries , phone service etc .
Well over 1k monthly and at the rate things are going you will still have to work your ass off just to survive and to not loose what you work hard to paid off .
If you can’t pay your inflated taxes one year
You loose your property.
If you can’t pay insurance your license get suspended
Can’t pay utilities they get cut off
We will always pay !!
More and more and more every year

Paid $10.25 for a Wendy’s single cheese small combo today. A short time ago this was around $6. All you need to do is take stock of the price increases for “gotta have” items like food and gas, and you’ll likely be carefully metering your cash out flow for the “nice to haves”. It pays to be cautious. Just like post 2008, if you manage to amass a stockpile of cash in about a year or two there will be bargains in cars and real estate in certain places. It’s already starting out in the west cost as lay offs have hit there already.
Hell no. Paid $10.17 for a foot long sandwich, chips, and drink today at publics. Yes, I ate the whole thing! It was boarshead turkey on wheat so I’m good.

Another one in the no debt group except what we make each month and pay off. Houses, cars, and toys are all paid for. Only bad thing about that is it makes it hard to get up to go to work some days.
I think that is part of my problem. I don’t have the sense of urgency some days to go to work. Maybe if I were deeper in debt? I’m still there 30+ mins early but man

Back
Top Bottom