• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is everyone’s money real tight right now?

We are living life. I have mentioned that eating out is getting ridiculous and we should get back to eating at home.
SuBourbon Rock and Oyster Bar has all you can eat crab legs for $49.00 Tuesdays and Wednesdays. A group friends I ride with went tonight. Wife ate 5lbs and I ate 8lbs, Publix for 13lbs is $246.87 so I didn't mond paying $158.00 tonight.
The owner came to our four tables and said "**** I have to order more crab legs" :eyebrows:

And this is the first time we have went out and had dinner in months.......

My wife and I just came back from a week in the Bahamas where everything is overpriced.
Now that we're back home, these prices don't seem so bad anymore...but I know they are.

Ok so I guess I have been blocked,,,But why would you refer your Bride as your Old Lady?? Seems disrespectful to me? Just asking
I call mine “OLE LADY” quite often….she knows I’m not saying OLD . We have had that discussion before and it’s the way I was brought up. She understands it. My dad was an old biker before he straightened his life around and got married and I still picked up on some of his language and habits …..albeit he was completely different from what I understood. He completely gave that life up when the first of us were born and he became respectful and hard working. He done us right too. I could not have asked for a better youth or set of parents really.

I don't know why people are knocking Hyundai...I bought a new 2017 Elantra from the dealership when my step-daughter graduated college and she hasn't had the first mechanical issue with it. Nearly six years with no trouble...can't say I've ever experienced that with a GM vehicle.

How many miles are on it?

I call mine “OLE LADY” quite often….she knows I’m not saying OLD . We have had that discussion before and it’s the way I was brought up. She understands it. My dad was an old biker before he straightened his life around and got married and I still picked up on some of his language and habits …..albeit he was completely different from what I understood. He completely gave that life up when the first of us were born and he became respectful and hard working. He done us right too. I could not have asked for a better youth or set of parents really.
I’ve been a “biker” my entire adult life. “Ole Lady” is a term of endearment.
We know that most don’t understand, and we don’t really care…

Ive worked very hard, raised my own children and now a whole set of grand kids, provided for them quite well, I might add.

Who the hell thinks it’s cool to correct another man on how one addresses ones woman. Sounds like his wife has him well trained and heeled.

I wish I could work still. Too damned painful. I don’t collect any kind of disability or anything either. I’m just fortunate enough that with what my ole lady makes and what I have saved is enough.

it damned wasn’t easy to get here though.
Having a good ol lady goes a LONG way.

I’ve been a “biker” my entire adult life. “Ole Lady” is a term of endearment.
We know that most don’t understand, and we don’t really care…

Ive worked very hard, raised my own children and now a whole set of grand kids, provided for them quite well, I might add.

Who the hell thinks it’s cool to correct another man on how one addresses ones woman. Sounds like his wife has him well trained and heeled.
Absolutely - Thank you ! LOL

The one that I find a little odd is when people call their spouse of years their "bride". Does she refer to you as her groom? None of my business and not picking on anyone. I just find it odd.
bride.JPG

The one that I find a little odd is when people call their spouse of years their "bride". Does she refer to you as her groom? None of my business and not picking on anyone. I just find it odd.View attachment 5756554
I always introduce my wife as "my current wife"..........seems to keep her on her toes a little.

Back
Top Bottom