• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is everyone’s money real tight right now?

My wife works for a major flooring supplier …. One of the biggest in SE United States….she says they are wide open with folks buying/making orders, etc.
That means there is a bunch of construction, rehab, home repairs, etc., They sell to major contractors and to retail stores as well as the small guy IF you know about them and how to get into the sales folks.
It’s not like they are a retail storefront or anything,

If 83% of Americans say the economy is bad...it's bad.
Hell I think it was bad before , when most people didn’t have $1000 to cover an emergency a few years ago - I have to imagine that most people are abusing high interest credit cards right now. Would be interesting to take a look at amex, visa, Mastercard revenue from interest to see if it’s going up

"Americans’ total credit card balance is $986 billion in the first quarter of 2023, according to the latest consumer debt data from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. That’s unchanged from the fourth quarter of 2022’s record number, leaving the balance the highest since the New York Fed began tracking in 1999."

My wife works for a major flooring supplier …. One of the biggest in SE United States….she says they are wide open with folks buying/making orders, etc.
That means there is a bunch of construction, rehab, home repairs, etc., They sell to major contractors and to retail stores as well as the small guy IF you know about them and how to get into the sales folks.
It’s not like they are a retail storefront or anything,
Next interest rate bump will take care of that.

Back
Top Bottom