• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is everyone’s money real tight right now?

Well, to be fair, for many, their primary introduction to debt is their stdent loan. A huge pile of debt that they may not even have been pressured to make one repayment on yet. If that's what you think owing money looks like, why the hell not take out a note on a 60k car?
I'm glad I was scared of student loans even though I didn't understand them. Avoided that pitfall.

I don’t have any money but I do have paid for house and cars - like six of them (Cars, that is) - about 100k in professional tools that I will probably never sell even though I don’t twist wrenches anymore ! Lol.
My ole lady has a little moolah, she works though. I’m not sure what she gots since it’s hers. But we are doing ok I think.

I don’t have any money but I do have paid for house and cars - like six of them (Cars, that is) - about 100k in professional tools that I will probably never sell even though I don’t twist wrenches anymore ! Lol.
My ole lady has a little moolah, she works though. I’m not sure what she gots since it’s hers. But we are doing ok I think.

Does she know what you got and is it yours? :wacko:

Does she know what you got and is it yours? :wacko:
Oh yeah, definitely. It’s like my guns too…I don’t even consider them as far as money assets . My tools and my guns I don’t think I will ever sell unless it is really really bad and we are homeless and starving - So to speak ! LOL.
I got my stuff, she has her jewelry! Lol

Back
Top Bottom